Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here's the PLAN 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! The start of a new year always fills me with nervous energy. A few questions I asked myself on a yearly basis:
What have I achieved in a year? What will the next 12 months bring? Am I making the most of my life and the experiences that come my way?


My life instructions
I abide to these few rules


So, my 2009 New Year was kind of realistic which consist of 3 goals. They were: learn Chinese, start simple exercise and live healthily.

I started learning Chinese characters. I can’t read the Chinese newspaper yet but I could definitely sing out loud my favourite Cantonese songs (mostly by Sammi Cheng).


kyanmay favourite singerAnyone wanna sponsor me to Sammi's concert? =P
 
The exercise routine was religious but it lasted only 6 months. I do go for a fast walk on the treadmill twice a week and alternately I go for Yoga classes. There was a crazy 3 months when I actually went to yoga or Pilates EVERY day.

I manage to keep a routine life without late night sleep by forgoing clubbing. It really does help reduce my eye bag. Occasionally I do visit the dance floor just to have some fun.


kyanmay partyThose were the days...goodbye party!


Well, this year I figured entering the New Year with a list of what I need to change is a real downer. Instead, I’m the stock of what I love and upgrade them (or actually pursue them).

I always love my friends, so I am going to keep in touch with friends not living in front of my face. So, do expect to see “Hi, just thought of you” in your inbox (hopefully soon – my lost phonebook is real turndown).

Other than that, I will learn to swim, cycle and pick up a dance. However, I do enjoy people’s reaction when they find out I can’t swim or cycle after living for 25 years. Be prepared with a lot of self-development.


kyanmay running into the sea
I wanna learn "how to swim"




kyanmay on tandem
I need a tandem because I can't cycle.


The plan is to be busy...busy...busy~!