Wednesday, November 5, 2008

S.O.S

Hour 0815

Awaken by the ache in the abdomen. I quickly hurried to the toilet. Before I knew it, I was vomiting and my throats sore due to highly acidic liquid coming from my stomach.

About 15 minutes later, there was nothing left in my body to be extracted. My hands and feet were so weak I can hardly walk back to my room. So, I stumbled onto the nearest comfortable zone, the sofa in the living room.

There I was freezing in cold, consumed by the intestinal disorder. With all my last strength and breath, I yelled for my mum. Waked by panic, she hurried to me and ask what is wrong. The last thing I remember was looking at her while she rubbed her eyes open. Then, I collapsed.

In my dreams, I was looking for answer for all this physical suffering. I traced back my food consumption yesterday. The last thing I ate was a chocolate cake at Delicious with Wai-Sum.

Hour 1300

Covered with a blanket and positioned comfortably on my sofa, I was back from my dreams and still pretty blur. My voice echoed after me and no reply. I am home alone.

To clarified my question in my dreams, I reached for my phone and called Wai-Sum. Du du...du du...du du... This cannot be happening! My phone is barred due to excessive usage. Gosh, what a day. My only connection to the world is through the internet but none is online.

Looking at my schedule, I can't just stay here and starve till someone comes home. Thus, I decided to write it here and whoever sees this...Please call me to ask if I need help. Fingers crossed on my on foot expedition today as I can't locate my car keys again.

My destinations for the day would be at Jalan Petaling, KL to fix my dress, Times Square to return Biggie's stylus, and last Midvalley to buy makeup remover.

4 comments:

Andy Goh said...

why i never see you online on MSN arr? any help you need? hehe

Yondaime said...

sounds like a great party was going on in ur tummy, followed by an F1 race through the intestinal tracks. at least there were no frequent pit stops.

kyanmay said...

swordfinder: good one! pretty interesting description! =D yeay, sort of..really.

andy: thanks...the thought that counts!

Yondaime said...

since it's the thought that counts: if there's anything, anything at all you need, just let me know. seriously ... anything, just name it.