Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Before bed habits

Go shopping whenever I get my pay cheque. Eating high sugar desserts. Talking during a movie.

I have lots of habits. One of them is logging onto Facebook/Email before I go to bed.

I always thought that social networking sites are the culprits of networking that will put people in dilemmas. There was a point of time I stop logging into all these networking stuff for 1.5 years. But, ...why would I turn down all my friends to keep in touch with me just because of just a small problem. I had the same feeling last night, deleting my account.

I stayed up all night thinking of the same matter over and over again. It didn't resolve until the sun shine into my room in the morning and I realize it is enough. For the first time in my life, I choose to continue doing something I don't like, WAIT. The usual me would say goodbye, CIAO!

I have faith, I know it is worth the wait. Good things will come for those who wait.

*yawn* o'nitey!

0 comments: