Saturday, February 13, 2010

All the single gentlemen...

Recently, while out to have drinks with my friend, Violet. I turned away all the “Happy Valentine’s” dinner set menu laid on the table. 

“Think I am spending it alone as all my close friends are coupled up,” I explained. 

I expected her to nod, sympathetically and shunt those lovely cupids to the furthest corner of our table. Instead? She proposed to hook me up.

Violet, the founder of Lunch Actually, the largest dating agency in Asia offered all single men out there in KL to have a date with me! 

Right then, in that moment, with the scent of roses in the air, my dear friend has solved my holiday’s plan. 

 KyanMay

Tadaaa~!

 KyanMay Lunch Actually Dream Date

Come to think of it, meeting new friends with a stringent consultation by the dating experts is great after all! 

For more information, log on to www.dreamdate.my