Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It is My (May's) Party~!

Birthdays? Fun? Sure, when I was, like, five. Now that I am a big tough grown-up, a birthday is just another candle on the cake. Worse, more and more candles on every year.



But back when I was little, it was so much more. It was the one day of the year when it was my inalienable right to gorge on cake, get gifts and generally boss my sister around. But her birthday is just a few days later than mine, so it is a backfire effect.

However, I still make it a big deal! Come on, it is an absolute pass to drag "self-abandoned" friends to come out.

This year, I am double dipping on my birthday celebration, I had a whole month of celebrations from January till Feb and another celebration on May (this month is named after me, of course I have all my right to celebrate it) =p

Where? Crown Princess, 11th floor
What? Buffet Dinner
When? 31 May 2008
Why? Celebrate my month (May) and the babies
Who?Jerry, Nick, Steve, Yuki, and Johnny
How? Starts eatin' at 6pm and gorge themselves till 11pm. Taking silly pictures. Lucky draw for presents.



  • Esmond, Jackson, Nick, Steve, Johnny, KK Pan, Goh, Nelson, Sai Wah, AppleCat
  • Ken Yeoh, Jerry

  • kyanmay, Joyce, Renee, Suet Yee, Danielle Chiam, Pau, Yuki, Rachel, ?, Ovidia
This is what I mean by silly pictures. Chiam, please strangle him harder, on behalf of me too!

"Kero kero kero" Eat all I can tonight!

Well, the feedback on the food. The presentation itself was neither scrumptious nor delectable as described but after all rating is 2 star (over 5).




0 comments: