Thanks to many late and sleepless night for the past 2 weeks, I met Mr Cough, Mr Flu, and Mr Sore Throat.

Not just me alone, Joyce got it first. We both have been sick all week but still, we are out and about all the time. As if we can't waste even a minute in life. Everyday, I'd promise myself to have some rest later but it didn't happen.

Today, G couldn't bear my annoying cough, constant sneeze and strangely silent behavior. He turned up at my doorstep holding a plastic bag filled with medication from a pharmacy.

My thought as I look through the bag.
  • Please, tell me he got me anti histamine too
  • How to tell him I won't take any of the medication

Not that I don't want to, but really, I can't.

I am allergy to NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) and paracetamol, almost all types of common pain killers. Meaning, even if I am sick, the doctor cannot do anything about it. All I can do is to drink lots of water and get more rest.

Unfortunately, I have not got the time to do the rest but I have been drinking at least 3 litres of water for the past 2 days. Seriously, tonight I am going to bed early as in early before midnight. Promise! Thanks, G!

4 comments:

max k said...

Eek... lucky it's sem hols now so you can't spread the virus to me... XD

Kidding... get well soon!

Brian Lee said...

eh sleep early and rest more la ask joyce sleep over la...kan sexy

hahah

xenoed said...

hmm... i know why... ;)

Anonymous said...

WAHSEH.... everyone's sick! *slumps back to bed* ...