Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I just want a simple life

::kyanmay:: yelling from a complicated world.

After watching Up movie last night, it was so touching and meaningful. I cried like a baby, the Charlotte side of me prays for a simple fairytale happily-ever-after life.

Then I thought of some everyday romantic moments that make me smile…

  • Seeing an elderly couple holding hands. (The beginning of Up movie is really moderate and simple, which is the hardest to achieve)
  • Watching a young dad with his kids and thinking that will be my boyfriend (still looking) and I one day.
  • Hearing that my lucky-in-love sister has gone and got engaged.
  • After a breakup, being able to look at a couple in love without bursting into tears.
  • Hearing a song on the radio I want played at my wedding – Jason Mraz Lucky
  • Seeing my couple friends sneak a hug (awww, look at them…so sweet – kyanmay looking at joyce + q)
  • Giving his name as an emergency contact. For me, my sister is still unluckily involved.
  • Overhearing him say “we” when making plans with friends or “our home”. *smack! it’s the past, MOVE ON~!*
  • Watching corny reality shows like Love, perhaps? – gosh, those were the days.

    But yet, I find myself complicating things unnecessarily at times. All those testing the water act which I kinda think it is stupid. If I’m clueless, just go ahead and ask. No point beating around the bushes, and end up beating myself. *OUCH, bump on the forehead*

    New resolution: I shall KISS – Keep it sweet + simple.