Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miss World Malaysia 2009

I’m in!

mmw page

I participated in Miss World Malaysia 2005 and didn’t not win any prizes but I won a friend, an inspiring and supportive friend. This year I’m back to compete again. Well, of course…a whole new approach. I just read an article from Keep Moving Forward on 5 ways to win in life and I’m in between “You win by winning” and “You win by being liked.”  I won’t quit and constantly finding ways to achieve my goals but at the same time being liked by people using my interpersonal communication skills.

Well, fingers crossed. I’ll do my best to shine and looking forward to meet my contestants. 

“We definitely have an interesting bunch this year. They’re all very determined to win. We’ve got a group of girls who are pageant pros ... they’ve participated in pageants several times before but have not won. They’re confident that they’ve learnt from the past and are going to do better. Then we have girls who are totally not into the whole model lifestyle and are in it for the experience, of course hoping to win. And then there are girls who ... well, who will definitely make for interesting viewing. The vibe is really different this year. In the past, the contestants were relaxed and became quite close friends with each other. This year, they’re all extremely competitive and are already plotting to win the title. It will be interesting to watch,” says Chong.

Beauties and Blogs - The Star

All the other finalist can be found here. I’m thrilled…you? Vote for me and spread the news, please!

Related links:

Miss World Malaysia 2009

Facebook | Toy Boy |

Youtube | Toy Boy |