Friday, December 26, 2008

Sweet 27th for Daniel

IMG_0823I’ve been thinking all day…something I have to do but I just can’t figure out what. After a very long day out and about, I got home at about 11ish. As usual, I talk to Renee to conclude my day and she finally cracked the ‘soalan cebu emas’! It is Daniel’s birthday.

Well, trying to be the last one to wish him on his birthday before the clock strikes 12am to 24th Dec 2008.

The next day, I spend my Christmas Eve dinner to make up for my forgetfulness @ LaFite, Shang.

IMG_0820 We were speculating that our table is the only one without alcohol. I need to detox!

IMG_0819-horz But my detox plan failed when they serve dessert. Nostalgia, cotton candy on a tree? SWEET! And my first time trying on chilli chocolate, new discovery for a chocoholic.

IMG_0831 We were the last to leave the restaurant as he was busy decorating the candles. Happy belated birthday!

His birthday wishes?

0 comments: