Monday, December 1, 2008

Vow Luxuriously and Forever

IMG_0073Fashion event of the year at the stroke of midnight? I was wondering in my mind what event is this. It is the wedding of Valiram Group’s youngest, Mukesh Valiram weds Roshan Budhrani.

The wedding was held for 5 days in 5 different hotels, luxuriously. I’m honored to attend such spectacular wedding for 2 nights – Devil Wears Prada @ Ritz and Shanghai Knights @ Shook.

Devil Wears Prada

We arrived at the registration, given a role to play before we get into the hall. I gotta sing Madonna “Like A Virgin” together with Em. Arriving at the entrance, a signage says “Audition”. Huh??? Another clueless girl just doing whatever the people say, go with the flow. Pretty fun though. Serena chopped Em with “Sexy Siren” because she really pulled it off. I was busy capturing the classic moment (video can be found in my Facebook – Video). The emcee started it only at 2am, by that time I was already worn out and yawning away. The introduction was showing the couple LIVE from the hotel room as the gimmick, reality show like where the couple were too tired after a whole long day. I heard the fashion was at 3am and the guest left at about 4.30am. First time ever I attended a wedding that last all night long, although I left soon after they showed the video but still…cool~!

Shanghai KnightsIMG_0158

Guest arrives about 9pm but it started about 10.30pm. A lot of them were relatives all the way from Bombay, India.

Running for the event of the year? No doubt, this wedding is a landslide victory.

0 comments: