There are two kinds of people in this world: those who plan their costumes for weeks and those who panic and wear a lampshade at the last minute.

Obviously, I am the last minute kind. Like the Martha Stewart of Halloween, make a last-minute costume out of stuff I already have.

What I need: red, green, yellow, white, orange, and blue articles of clothing.
Who I am: Rubik’s Cube.

What I need: regular clothes, badge.
Who I am: undercover cop.

What I need: all-white outfit with white cloth over it and red “No entry” sign.
Who I am: Casper, the friendly neighbor ghost.

What I need: Jeff’s black king sized bed sheet.
Who I am: Dementor, Harry Potter.

After much struggling with my wardrobe, I manage to pull out a Hello Kitty look matching my partner in crime, Renee who is going as cross dressed Mickey Mouse. It’s a cat-and-mouse thing.

Arriving at the 3rd floor of Prince Hotel, two elegantly dressed woman gave us a weird stare. Then, we saw the ballroom were a sit down formal dinner. WTH?! *PANIC*

Thinking this would be a prank of the year yet!

Luckily, it wasn’t a prank. The room for the party is further down. Phew~!

Birthday boy! IMG_2969Such a sweet birthday surprise, his brother and sister from abroad dressed up as Wolverine and Sylar and made a video for him.

And everyone thought I am Minnie Mouse instead. Oh well, better than lampshade huh?

Best dress: Yellow Inflatable!IMG_2979

Happy birthday Eddy!!!

0 comments: