Sunday, January 11, 2009

First to turn 24?

In the younger days, birthdays were all about balloons, hats, cake, ice cream, games, presents, and goodie bags. And it was good.

Then, as the years passed, people started to give cards with mean jokes about “saggy face” and “senior moments.” That is not so good.

And the first who always gets it among my close friends is no other than Wen Wey.

We celebrated another candle on the cake gracefully. Starting with with dinner at Delicious @ Dua Residency, updating each other with juiciest gossips. IMG_1003Then we moved to River Wine @ Pavilion to meet up with Renee, who couldn’t join us for dinner. Never knew this place existed, next to Jaguar showroom. Small area with about 5 tables, good for quiet night with friends. IMG_1004 Moving on to 4Play @ Phuture for more fun. IMG_1008Candid. Caught by Chia Min.IMG_1007After a few glasses of champagne,  I was pretty much hammered. IMG_1009

Pretty awesome. I got my friends. I got champagne. I got some new friends. And I got my song at the end of the night.

No worries, we have not touch the senior moments yet. And thanks to Botox, we need not worry about the saggy face. Not that bad huh, Wen Wey? Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Amit Panchal said...

Really nice Photos !! And you toooo :)

LR Photography said...

Hey...congratulations and enjoy your 24!!! The best time in life girl!
And btw you are very beautiful!