Friday, January 30, 2009

Pick me up…

  • Can you give me directions...to your heart?
  • Did they just take you out of the oven? [No, why?] Because you're hot!
  • Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes.
  • I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Yes, those are some pick up lines for a girl to a guy. Of all sorts good and funny lines, I choose step ahead and say, “Hi, you look familiar.”

And yes, I pick up a guy from the bar on my birthday night. Well, I don’t do this often…in fact, I never have to use any of the above!

Even worst is, the guy, Jeff, told me my line is old and over used. *#%@#$~! *ouch*

Anyone has any good pick up lines to share?

2 comments:

LR Photography said...

First of all thank you for the visit and comment. You are always welcome to my blog. Well let me tell you it takes a while in life to pick up a wise line. Not all of them have a map, not all of them are listed. The best way is, follow your heart and your instincts, you will find the right one.

Michael said...

I like the line: It's hot in here, or is it just you.

It's understated, ambiguous and not crass,

Best wishes.