Monday, January 5, 2009

High Society by Herry

Music has been a big part of my life, my MP3 player is a must have in my bag and the stereo is always on whenever I am home…not an audiophile yet though.

I guess it is linked to my exercise…sometimes I would just blast the music and dance to sweat in closed doors or dance walking on the street.

The other day, walking around Orchard…I heard some really nice song and I followed the music to this store called That CD Shop @ Pacific Plaza. Strange but every single tracks I tested seems to relate to the songs I have always been looking for. I always love Chinese old songs but I have no idea what the title was, not to mention where to find it. That place is like a lost and found music heaven where I met a lot of nostalgic songs.

Especially the compilation by Herry – the owner of That CD Shop, called High Society. Don’t get me wrong, it is not the about the rich and famous or the music that is only for the privileged. In fact, you can get it from SGD 39.90 and up from That CD Shop.

Hands down but Herry has got a good taste for music and all sorts of music genres . From well known and not-so-well-known songs spanning across different genres including jazz, pop, disco, classical in different languages such as English , Mandarin, French and Spanish. Give it a stylish modern remix twist and serve it in high quality HDCD recording. I love his Shanghai Divas and Jazz collections.

To top up to that awesome compilations, each CD is packaged exclusively with a satin bag and the album covers is so alluring, you just wanna own every each of it!

IMG_0889

0 comments: