Thursday, March 27, 2008

kyanmay? or kuan may?

Many have asked, how to pronounce 'kyanmay'? why? Some commented that my nickname is weird and none has ever said it out right.

Well, even I don't know how to pronounce it right or ever heard of it. It derived from my first name 'Kuan May'. It is just the 'U' changed to 'Y' and look at your keyboard. Haha, I blindly made a typo error when I first created my email.

Then, I realize kyanmay as a user name is always available. So, I keep to that from there on. If by any chance the user name has already been taken, I'm pretty sure that person is none other than me, myself.

Reasoning, I tried to register an account using different user name as kyanmay has already been taken but same email. Later, the administrator mailed me my lost password instead of confirmation approval. Proven, many times!

2 comments:

Brian Lee said...

one of the best typo stories EVARRR

ash5cannavaro said...

finally.. u make me out of my misery regarding ur name.. i was very curious.. As far as i can remember, in school, I used to call u 'kuan may'.. suddenly, i saw ur facebook, but using 'kyan may'.. But, i know ur face and ur height (hehe) so, i just add u..