Friday, March 14, 2008

my life was so much happier

…before I met her. Miss Gayathri, my lecturer in college who poke holes on my bubble wrap and show me the world called “Insanity”. This course is about ethics, thus we discuss about decision we make in life. Shall I? Shall I not? The ‘What If?’ always in question. Usually I’ll enter the class with sunshine above my head and leave with clouds of misery. The worse is at the end of the course, I will still not find the right/ wrong. It is a critical thinking course that supposes to lighten up my views to the world.

Insane World, take a look at these news about incest.

Mom 'helped' dad rape daughters

  • A man with 10 wives raped 5 of his daughters
  • His rationale : if he could satisfy the sexual needs of his daughters, they would be less likely to engage in sexual activities with other boys.

Brother, sister lose legal incest attempt

  • Brother, sister have four children together
  • First 2 children with disabilities and younger 2 are fine
  • Sought legal right to have sexual relations

What is happening to the people?!

1 comments:

Daniel Tan said...

Heyo! I didnt know u had a blog! Hope you'll be able to walk out of your lecture with more sunshine the next time! ha ha!