Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a rainy april

When raindrops keep falling on your head, it’s hard to feel happy and balanced. It has been pouring in the evening daily for the past whole week. Plus the amount of work I have on the table makes me feel a little distressed. I can’t wait till April ends, May is the beginning of holiday~!

Oh well, there is something to cheer about for the month of April though. No other than my buddies’ birthdays, the double A (Alex + Alvin). Alex - 4 April. Alvin – 10 April.

Who?| alvin | hoe mun | kyanmay | suet yee | wai sum | jiok | alex |
What? Double As Birthday
Where? MarketPlace, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
When? 4 April 2008
How?

  • Drink white wine and eat cupcakes.
  • Blow candles and make all the people around sing for the double As.
  • Chat on "shock of my life"

Supposingly, there is another celebration for Alvin but everyone was busy that night, therefore the night was called off. And I ordered a dozen of donuts which I ate all by myself over the weekend!

1 comments:

Brian Lee said...

wahh u ate all those donuts?? i feel guilty d :P

but "shock" rite haha