Monday, April 7, 2008

A weekend in OU...waiting

Tired | Run down | Short on energy | Find myself staring at the clock hours before the alarm sounds |

Well, that pretty much describes me for the weekend. It was exhausting; waiting is actually a very tough. I scrutinized every single shop in One Utama, try on all the things I intended to buy, watch a couple of movies and read in the bookstore. After the 1st day, people who work in OU actually recognize me, and most probably wondering why is this girl walking around all the time for a few days.

I’m just glad my job is done! Most probably, I won't be going to OU anytime soon. Oh, just in case you’re wondering why the heck I spent the weekend in OU instead of working on my ‘Mount Everest’ of assignments, I was there for the Triumph New Logo Launch. More pictures would be posted up soon. I’m yet to collect it from my personal photog, Jiok. =D

Can you spot me?
*Picture retrieved from DaisyCave

1 comments:

max k said...

Yes, you better work on your 'Mount Everest' worth of assignments. Don't sleep so much in the afternoon. ;p He he...