Thursday, October 2, 2008

chillin' in town

Biggie + Alvin + :: kyanmay ::

I meet up with some "long time no see" friends who happens to be free this holiday. Well, although it is a holiday but I still look pretty serious bloggin' from LaBodega @Pavilion.

We've been here since noon talkin about T-Shirts labels which is up and famous to T Shirts in those were the days aka. Forest, Cheetah and Schwebach. All my Pendidikan Jasmani attires/ sports wear were by Forest. We even debate about whether BlackBerry or I Phone works better. But, too bad...1 Blackberry VS 3 I Phones here. That pretty much tells who wins, huh.

Now the guys are contemplating whether to go karaoke or head to the club. After 30 minutes, Biggie wants to just walk about and see where we ended up.....

Eventually, after exactly 1 hour 10 minutes..they decided to go to the mos in conjunction with Hari Raya celebration.

0 comments: