Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ripley's Believe It or Not?

Well, I am not that fat huh ? Compared to the fattest woman on earth =D

I happily jump into the frame for pictures then realised it is a coffin!

Uggghhh...I can hold it with only one finger!

Spotted. kyanmay being fooled by Ripley.

Chairs galore!
Chair of the biggest man on earth. My leg was left hanging half way, couldn't even touch the floor.
Luckiest chair in the world? I did win a few times on slot machines after sitting on it for more than 5 minutes.
Hehm, too bad. This is for kids only in the dental clinic.

This is a definite NO NO~! Used in the old days to torture people and get words out of their mouth. Speak the truth or you shall suffer!
Enough sitting on chairs. I found a car! Plated with coins all over.
I knew this door has a secret way to open it. Push it down!
That is Princess May, my ship.
MK didn't allow me to touch the hanger rope so I used my own scarf. He says it is bad luck and my 5 minutes on the luckiest chair on earth will be wasted.

A dog figure made with metal craps. Oppss, my phone isn't part of it.
Anyone longing to get a baby? Touch this wooden statute . I didn't lay my hands on it, don't plan to get pregnant =p

0 comments: