Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga!

My car got bang few weeks ago while parked at Astro entrance parking space. My phone broke into pieces when it accidentally slipped off my hand, now only the joystick is useable, keypad is spoilt.

I was at A’s having a chill out session with some friends last night. Heading into the kitchen to get some ice, I slipped and fell on the icy floor! The packets of ice were left on the floor and melt causing the kitchen floor wet. AWWWW~! I sat there sobbing in ache for a minute. Then, all of them came to pull me up and place me on the sofa.

I left soon after because it was getting late. It was still painful but bearable. So, I went to bed thinking it will heal after a night rest.

In the morning, I was literally paralysed on my bed. My pelvic hurts and I can barely crawl off the bed. Cleared my throat and shouted out loud for help. My mum helped me up and took off to the hospital. She was worried it might have hurt my backbone.

Two X-rays on my pelvic area and head, equivalent to a few months of natural background radiation. I am gonna stay in the dark soon after the pageant ends. See me only after dawn! Doctor says I did not hurt any bones but I have to be extra careful and try not to stress my back too much.


Gosh, how am I gonna wear heels?!

There is a saying, ‘sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga’. I guess my story pretty much fits. =(


GreenTips: To and from

Just as buying locally grown food cuts on “km per calorie,” buying from local sellers cuts back on emissions, fuel consumption, and unnecessary traffic.

Belilah barangan buatan Malaysia!

0 comments: