Monday, June 15, 2009

Junk in the bottle: Garbage Enzymes

Follow up from my previous post on Green is the new Black. Well, my bottle didn’t work out. Mainly because I often forget opening the cap every 3 days to release the gas. I totally forgot about it after the first month and my mum threw it away before it explodes. =S

Anyhow, I still have a bottle, courtesy of Just Life. And I add it into my household chores especially into the toilet bowl and mopping the floor. It claims that it helps keep the insects out. Well, preferably…no creature with more than 4 legs or less than 2 legs survive within my territory. >=/ 

IMG_3362

Moreover, cleaning with enzyme is a smart way to avoid using harsh chemicals. I’ve pretty sensitive skin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a definite no no. By the end those Enzyme will reach to the river & the sea and it will safe our environment.

Supporting the Cintailah Sungai Kita. After all, I’m staying right next to Sungai Penchala. Hehm, I used to stay next to Sungai Kerayong when I was younger.

How Garbage Enzyme helps?

  • Remove the foul odor, mold and grime in kitchen and bathroom
  • Anti bacterial and virus
  • Help in driving away insects
  • Remove odor from pets and cigarettes
  • For ticks and carpets
  • For ironing and washing
  • For hallway and bedroom
  • For car maintenance

How do you add enzyme to your chores?Usage%2Bfor%2Bhousehold

    Other%2BUsage

For more info, visit Enzyme SOS. Available for sale at Just Life shop (Ikano, and Gardens) @ RM 6.00 (500ml). Happy cleaning!