Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Slimming Declaration

I woke up feeling guilty over the nuggets and fries CCM and Sum ordered for themselves and I finished it up last night. *sigh*

So, I decided to take an oath.

I, :: kyanmay :: aka. Leong Kuan May hereby declare that I will join the Detox Healthy Slimming Program starting 10 June 2009. During the slimming process, I must change my lifestyle and diet. I must not break my promises without permission*. I firmly believe that  I will achieve my ideal body weight and become healthier with this slimming program.

Therefore, no more

  • kahlua + susu
  • japanese buffet
  • anything and everything from McD
  • CCM, don’t tempt me with Double Choc Ice Blended…only tea for me, like ketua.
  • can’t think of anymore now, to be updated.
    *And by permission is strictly not granted by my partner in crime, CCM. You bad influence, chipped tooth b*tch!
    :: kyanmay ::  kyanmayWhere there is a will, there is a way.  GOOD LUCK!