Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Running errands

One fine day, we just decided to spend the whole day together doing our errands. At 10am, Chia Min sent her car to the workshop with Renee and join me for lunch. Bijou, Mount Kiara is closed every Monday so the nearest tempting choice is Wendy’s burger. My first time although it has been in town for a while. Just never really got to it, cause I’m a big fan of McDonald’s.

Chia Min got excited over triple layer beef + cheese burger.IMG_3201 IMG_3207

Then, I tried to squeeze it into my mouth too.

Chia Min: Hah, i bet you can’t eat it like I do. *evil laugh*

IMG_3213IMG_3208

Well, since they have two huge menu solely on salads, I thought of giving it a try but, not good at all! The vege tastes bitter.

 IMG_3212 Moving on, we got Chia Min to a salon for a hair cut. Since she don’t like us calling her “Bay Yong Jian”, the Korean Faceshop spokesperson.

IMG_3215

TADA~! Nice hair cut, glad that she like how Ken from Hairquarters, Solaris design her new look. But, the fringe is a little too long, covering eyes, not good for ‘lilo’.

IMG_3218By 3pm, I finally bring myself to drop by the agency for updates. I have been missing for a while.

I guess we are just trying to de-hair Chia Min the whole day. First hair cut, then eye brow shaping at Shu Uemura (RM 30). We wanted to bring her to Magdeline for Brazilian waxing too, but we had an appointment with Monster VS Aliens 3D.

IMG_3220

We got excited playing with the accessories at Forever 21, a shop that I can never buy anything from because too many to choose from.

IMG_3224 IMG_3223

Posers.IMG_3225 

Zoolander Chia Min.IMG_3226

I got glasses shots too, 3D some more.IMG_3227

Monsters VS Aliens is a really good show. Well, I guess it depends on who you are watching it with. =P The 3D effect is awesome, I kinda tried to hide when the ball hit me from the screen.

Weird: Both Chia Min and I fell asleep and woke up at the same time during the movie. We missed them fighting with robot at the beginning of the show. Most likely because of our motion sickness.

Caught. Eating with napkin.  IMG_3229

Come on, flashing with breads? IMG_3235

The daily ritual was held at Sid’s Bar. Tonight, a weird couple keep on staring towards our direction, the guy especially, literally the whole night. To the extent, we felt uneasy. We figured that weird couple were trying to pick up a girl to join them for threes*me.

Joyce joined us for a short while.IMG_3238

Although it seems like an ordinary day out together but thanks for spending time with me, it means a lot. You are both funny, Chipped Tooth B*tch + Ms Plum Flower Name. *stop fighting*

2 comments:

CCM said...

Plum flower? Mui Fa?

kyanmay said...

'tou fa' =P